alternatives for HostingFest

hi!

I have been using hostingfest for a few months now, I had no issues and was very happy as they offered 1000mb space and 10GB b/w, also 3 sql 2005 dbs included and its space subject to the total space, so no restriction on db space.

Since yesterday it has started to bother me, the server is down! no reply from the support staff, which is unusual as they are very fast otherwise.

So i am thinking of a replacement now... cannot afford my site to be down for long

http://hostingfest.com/WindowsShared.aspx

i have the basic fest plan, if someone can suggest me a good alternative??

Main requirement:

atleast 3 domains, 3 sql 2005 dbs (not lite)
    asp.net 2 framework
    and about 10GB bandwidth

Thanks in advance

Hello,
    Try to find what's the reason of this DOS, they could have problems and no time to answer you...

Regards
    http://www.windowshostingasp.net/ - Windows Web hosting information and resources.

They say its a raid array failure now ...

Hello,

Have they given an ETA to correct? It may be up shortly.

Best wishes.
    Allen Burnett StormHosts aburnett@stormhosts.com
    Professional MS ASP, .Net, MS SQL 2000/2005 and Reseller Hosting Since 2001
    Clustered servers @ Equinix Helm/cPanel/WHM/VPS/colo/Dedicated/MailFoundry anti-spam/Server Mgmt

Hosting FEST is not fast on answering their clients, and they do major oversell, their servers has 1850 websites for each server, the speeds are awful. Donīt advise.

Its very difficult to find a good windows hosting provider.

Regards.

Do you by any chance have a backup of all your files? If so, find a host that fits your needs with a good reputation and stick with them.
    ReliableSite.Net LLC - Offering Enterprise Grade Dedicated Servers Since 2006 [New York City metro / Miami, FL / Los Angeles, CA]
    Customers are our #1 priority - Read Our Reviews
    Need epic pricing on 1G and 10G unmetered? We have amazing deals and a 10 minute setup time! Click here to view incredible deals.