New Motherboard?

I attempted an OS upgrade on my RaQ4 to RaQ550. During the upgrade it asked if it should flash the ROM for the new kernel. I opted yes. This caused the server to fall over, now when you switch it on nothing happens the LDC display is blank all but a line of boxes at the top. I’ve managed to purchase a new ROM chip which has the latest version (Programmed for RaQ3/4/Q3 -> RaQ550 V 2.10.1) and replaced the ROM. But I’m still getting the same thing with a line of boxes across the top of the LCD.
    Does anyone know what the problem could be?
    Does anyone know if you can but a replacement mother board?

Regards

Stuart Wheeler

Contact Gerald over at www.raqware.com. They deal with hardware issues on all raq models.

We save you time, money, and frustration by handling the server management tasks required to run an online business successfully.
    No prodding required. We just do it right the first time. Red Hat, MySQL, Plesk, and cPanel certified staff.

Originally posted by huck
    Contact Gerald over at www.raqware.com. They deal with hardware issues on all raq models.
    This would be your best bet. There is no way you will get anything from sun.
    Paradox Web Hosting - codyw@paradox-group.com
    - Shared and Dedicated Hosting Solutions: www.paradoxwebhosting.com
    - Auto Sales Manager 2004 now available!: www.autosalesmanager.com

thanks for the info.

Hi, If you still need a motherboard, I can get them cheap and if your from the UK, Cheaper shipping then the USA

hi PCAIDIT,

I need a motherboard for a raq 4 r

still have one ?
    mine is smoked.

I also want 2 raq 4 r's or i's

how can we proceed ?

regards,
    bob lenaerts
    bob@webline.be

Hi Bob, Its David, Contact me via msn, i still not received payment for the RaQ's you wanted

hi,
    I have a broken mainboard to.
    How can I contact you, pcaidit ?

regards
    Bernd
    raucher@west.de

Hi, you can email me info@pcaidit.co.uk