Exclamation Yes I finally found free live chat software!

For someone on a budget, here is free live chat software www.craftysyntax.com/livehelp/

I downloaded and installed it works great, then found out our auto install all ready had it. . .
    Enjoy!

Ya, I saw that one about a month ago...
    I didn't test it much, but it looks good!
    www.prolinker.com - free automatic linking to your website

ive seen this as well. If it wasnt so ugly and hard to fully customize, i would probably use it. Hopefully the devs put a little more into the the gui/interface (i know this is petty, but customers make snap judgements based on site appearance alone). Other then that, it also worked pretty decent when i tested it. I myself am waiting for the beta of helpzilla, which is at helpzilla.org. In fact the site was updated today with a notice of reorganization. They cant decide between a php/web interface or a java based interface. Either way, i have faith in this persons work and know this will be a quality project that best of all is free.

Question audio chat

Are there any programs that give audio chat, where people can speak to each other with mics?

I agree with case, the appearance needs improvement. Despite how it looks, it does have many great features considering its price (free). I recommend you take a look at http://www.livehumanhelp.com, which is also another free live support program. The key feature that LiveHumanHelp does not have, but your CS Live Help does have, is the live visitor monitoring and inviting tool. But with some cosmetic changes the CS Live Help is a great program.

Let us know how well it functions once you start using it.
    Sedna Solutions · Internet Marketing · Web Design · Branding · Advertising · Graphic Design · Public Relations · Consulting
    Sedna Hosting · Web Hosting Solutions

Actually the scripts is pretty customizable, it appears to be on hotscripts 2/3 weeks ago. I downloaded it and tested it, it works pretty cool for a free software.

They have two on hotscripts, one was using flash, but need a bit work to make it work though.

I'll have to check this one out

I really just need to change what the user see's, hopefully that should be just as easy as editing some stylesheets

what do you suggest??

Hi All I programmed CS LIVE HELP.. Just was checking
    my referers and found this form.. and your comments
    about my program at
    http://www.craftysyntax.com/livehelp/

So...

Originally posted by lainterweb
    the appearance needs improvement.

Ok what do you suggest It look like ?? The online and
    offline images are really easy to change to whatever
    you think looks nice all you just change
    the image named online.gif and leavemessage.gif.. .. as
    for the user interface what do you suggest????????

On another side note I have actually only been programming cs live help for 3 weeks.. So it is really young and there is still
    a lot that I want to add to it..

Excellent work craftysyntax. I bookmarked your site earlier and must say that your portfolio looked quite impressive.

Wish I could afford the $90,000 a year for you.
    www.square-network.com www.squarenetwork.com
    Now available in regular and dehyphenated.
    May 2003 Member of the Month
    Useless Community Liason Ever Since.

craftysyntax, I installed a copy of you script a week ago and I'm still testing it. I think it's a great program. As far as the look goes, people are so used to having a control panel to change the style sheet they don't want to do things manually any more. Everyone wants these things to look like their site out of the box.
    For the price, I'm willing to do a little work customizing the look.

I found this script a few weeks ago. It is GREAT for a free script, however there were some bugs which irked me. So I bought chattist, now everything is perfect .