can anyone just hack the CPanel?

I'm planning to offer free 24 hour trial hosting accounts the process will require registration and our approval. This offer sometimes atracts spammers or malicious persons that will try to take advantage of the free 24 hour account to probably use our services to take advantage. My aproach to this solution is to create a "handicapped" hosting package an not include features like FTP & cgi bin access can anyone tell me wich one other than email , ftp or cgi bin should I take off the package. Is there a better approach that anyone have used before to accomplish those 24 hour period account without being hacked?
    http://www.ciclonpr.com
    Web Design - Web Hosting - SEO Services

your talking about how to hack cpanel or other services?

But it is true that thoughs free promos attract the worst kinds of people.

- Eddy
    Tired of jumping web hosting providers? Tired of OVERSELLING? Tired of Poor service/quality?
    Are you Finally realizing You Get What You Pay For In Life?
    If So...Please Visit ***** eServicesUnlimited***** - We Guarantee 100% Satisfaction we promise that!

You Misunderstood my question...

hi,

I'm not asking how to hack on anybody's Panel, on the contrary. I'm an honest webhoster that want's to know before giving away free for all 24 trial account that we are not expose to any harm from someone that could use our services in an unaproppriate manner.... I just want to know what measures we can take before giving away our services for free to anyonoe... that's what we want to know....
    http://www.ciclonpr.com
    Web Design - Web Hosting - SEO Services

If you do this, make sure you Enable php open_basedir Protection ... This can be done easily with WHM. If you don't, there could be much trouble.
    CybexHost.com - Shared and Reseller Hosting Solutions on cPanel/WHM Linux Servers
    ModernTweak.com - Discount ModernBill Licenses, Hosted Installations, and Professional Services
    :: Pay for your discount ModernBill license with PayPal
    :: admin[at]cybexhost.com :: AIM: CybexH

If you are running the most up to date version of Cpanel, I don't suspect you are at much risk simply through the control panel. However, there were several MAJOR exploits released for Cpanel in the last 2 weeks. I know several hosts were hurt by the exploits. I would recommend against the freebie accounts. We do a $1 special, so they have to have a credit card that works at least.
    Thank You,

Chad McCan

Theres actually something called Feature Manager or whatever within cPanel.

It can be selected from the Packages section, all you do is modify what you dont want enabling.

And then tie that feature list to a package you create.

Misread this topic

WE SELL GREAT AFFPRDABLE, QUALITY,WEBHOSTING
    AexiHost the feature manager is in the WHM, just fyi!

Well if your going to be that picking about it, The names AexiSolutions