Web host partnership

Hi,
    Ive got my reseller account but im getting no where. Is there any one out there who would like to partner up and get buisness booming?
    Best Reagards
    Matt Seymour

What plans do you have for the future? PM me, we maybe able to split costs on a dedicated server or work out a deal for a VPS on one of our current servers.
    Barry
    UK Based Freelance PHP Developer
    PHP/SQL/Ajax/HTML5 - Contact for Quote

Hello

I would love to help you out and partner up to make your company booming. Please contact me as soon as possible, via either email or PM, and we can work something out.

how much money can you invest?

send us an email once u've found a partner and got things organised and I may b able to give u a bit of a hand setting things up- andrew[at]demon-host.com

Good luck!

Just PM Me if you need any partnership.

Please add me on MSN or AIM:

jonnyhoy@hotmail.com (MSN)
    Velocified (AIM)

Thanks

hello there,

i don't know how you would define the help in booming for, but i sure am interested in helping you grow. We have seen many OMOs rise to profitable hosting companies now as we mostly target resellers for our clientele.

I don't make empty promises, but if you have an idea in mind, PM me.

Please add me also; sk@msn.com

me to..i also have a lot of free space

Consider partnering up with a web designer, clients of web designers will often turn to their designer to get hosted.
    ‹‹SHAW NETWORKS›› Simple. Professional. Reliable. Web Hosting Done Right.
    Low Cost & Award-Winning: cPanel Reseller Plans ›› 24/7/365 Live Technical Support ‹‹
    Website: www.shawnetworks.com Fast Response E-mail: sales @ shawnetworks.com
    Sick of downtime? Fed up with excuses? Drop your host! Switch to Shaw Networks.

Ok Will consider that thanks.Is there any web desingers who maybe interested?

Monkeyhead,
    PM me if you like as well to discuss. We just acquired a few new servers and wouldn't mind bringing in a partner on one.
    Thanks
    BliksemHosting.com || WEBHOST MAGAZINE & BUYER'S GUIDE Editors' Choice for Reseller Hosting
    *Exceptional Service & Uptime || True 24/7 Support & End-User Support || Industry Leading SLA
    *Shared --> Reseller --> Semi-Dedicated --> CO-OP --> VPS --> Dedicated
    *Fully Scalable --- We're the last host you'll need

email me at peeweeh@gmail.com, im interested