Thread: Game Servers

Hi!
    I would like to host game servers but I would like a billing system that would support game servers and web servers. The only one I think I know of is plesk. Do any of you know of any other billing systems that might help me out.
    thanks
    James Carney

We use ClientExec for our gaming divisions and it works out all right, lacking some functionality we'd like but all in all a solid system.

Can someone answer a few questions for me:
    Can you host game servers on linux and have them automated and sell slots? If so does someone have a tutorial for this at all?
    Cheers

There is a few "scripts / softwares" out there that can do this for you, by the means that you install it on the server and allow the script to install / create the servers...
    Your clients would then again login using the same controlpanel to manage their gaming server.
    I cannot recall what it's called at this moment.

Oh cool, drop me a line when you have remembered lol

I dont think somone will just share a tutorial on how to make a gaming control panel with you as currently there is money to be made in this.
    gaming control panels that I know off hand arein no order)
    swiftpanel
    Innotivegamingconcepts
    gamecp
    tcadmin
    im currently working on a free solution to all of the above. although I cannot give out the domain as that would be classed as self promotion. however ill place this in a sig when its developed.

I dont think somone will just share a tutorial on how to make a gaming control panel
    I was asking about how to sort of set-it up and what would be needed not how to build my own panel :O
    Anyway wouldnt it be better to setup a gaming server on 2 dedi's, on controlling the main site and dns the other running xen or openvz and each game runs on its on vps, If you understand me?

TCAdmin does this for you if i am not wrong, you install the controlpanel on one box and then cluster the other dedis with the first one..
    Then TCAdmin handles almost every aspect of the creating / maintaining and running of all the gameservers for you and your clients..
    :: This is how i have understood that it works.

TcAdmin(game panel) + WHMCS(billing panel). Great easy setup.