I need a Windows host with multple MSSQL DB??

Hi All,

Does anyone know of a good windows host that will allow for multiple SQL DB's? Everyone I've been seeing only let's you have one.

Do you have any budget in mind?
    Number of MSSQL DBs depends on how much you're willing to pay.
    Some windows host do not offer MSSQL db in their starter plan.
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL SmarterMail Enterprise

Quote Originally Posted by mrjames View Post
    Hi All,

Does anyone know of a good windows host that will allow for multiple SQL DB's? Everyone I've been seeing only let's you have one.
    Some allow unlimited

Hello and welcome to WHT!

I believe most providers will allow for more than one MS SQL dB. Some will also give you the choice of using MS SQL 2000, MS SQL 2005, or both.

Good luck w/ your search and best wishes.
    Allen Burnett StormHosts aburnett@stormhosts.com
    Professional MS ASP, .Net, MS SQL 2000/2005 and Reseller Hosting Since 2001
    Clustered servers @ Equinix Helm/cPanel/WHM/VPS/colo/Dedicated/MailFoundry anti-spam/Server Mgmt

Welcome to WHT.

It really depends on the type of plan you select. A shared hosting plan will come with a limit on the number of MS-SQL database. A multiple domain hosting or reseller hosting plan will provide you with multiple MS-SQL database.

What exactly are you looking for in terms of disk, data transfer and control panel? Refine your requirements a little bit for people to offer you any tangible advice.

And once again, I hope you enjoy your stay on WHT!!!

Thank you all for your replies. I plan on using the windows hosting as a development environment for my customers with windows hosting so not much bandwith is required (maybe 100 or 200GB at the most). I'd like to have the ability to set up multiple subdomains, and have multiple DB's because I'll have to set each of my clients up with a different database. As far as space goes, I'd like to have as much space as possible. Hopefully this is enough to go off of.

In my experience, more hosts will offer multiple DB's versus one or none. But that will always depend upon the host, what else is in that plan and for the price its at, etc.. Have you tried google searching?