If you're looking for high quality web site design and/or development, check out http://www.iwdev.net.

We create quality, unique web sites as well as PHP/MySQL-driven dynamic sites. For more information and examples of our work, please visit the iwDEV web site.

If you are interested in our services, you can contact me at adam@iwdev.net.

Thanks,

Adam Perfect
    iwDEV.net

If you go to your message board page, nothing in the menu works anymore and some of the text is over other text.

If I pay you to design/develop a website for me, is it going to function as good as yours?

Please excuse the forums for the moment - we are working to fix them and they should be working properly very soon. If you look at the other sites we've done, you'll see the quality of the end product you can expect.

zolbian how old are you? Just let us post our ads ok.
    Quality Professional Web Hosting
    www.host-tastic.com

xwebdsigner, don't start with me. I've been nice and havn't said anything to you posting your cheap services on every single thread. Not to mention how many times you have started threads like "logo for $10".

Nice site Barak
    Chris

Yeah, I think the site looks good too. Although I don't think he posted this theard to get comments on his website. I like the menu.

We always welcome feedback on any of our designs/scripts - how else would we know how to improve them?

The links on the forum are fixed and I should have the problem with the layers fixed tonight (GMT).
    Cheers,

Adam

OK, I found the problem with the forum within about 5 seconds and it's now fixed

If anyone's interested in our design services, post here or email me. If you find any further problems with our site, please post on our forum or email me rather than in here - this forum is for advertising/offers not technical issues

Thanks,

Adam

What's an average cost for a design template for a DVD Review site?

Needs to be template driven.

(just rough prices for now)

James

WildWayz: I'm sending you an email now about pricing. Should be in your inbox soon

TheComputerGuy: A belated thank you for the compliment on the site design

Aloha, Wildwayz
    if ya want a template driven stuff for dvd
    have ya ever looked at:
    http://www.guistuff.com

they have some pretty cool techie looking stuff
    if ya want a custom template driven site are ya going to have dif levels etc...

I have done a few template driven sites one is a online mag that had newarticles everyday another was for a employment co
    there templates to run there site (quite large site)
    were around 30 files because of dif areas etc...
    and ran off a DB
    just some thoughts for ya
    maybe in your head or on paper
    sketch out ideas ya had and how ya want it to flow together looks and stuff
    depending on what ya need let me know
    Aloha, Chad
    www.happyfish.com
    To do a move in such a way that no one suspects let alone detects !!!

Thanks for all the advice/offers

I can do all the PHP/MySQL myself, its the actual layout/gfx that I am crap at

www.moose-shack.com is my site (I have been working on a newer design, but it still looks fairly plain)

--James

Just to check: did you get my email?

Hi ya

Yes I did thanks - I will reply to it tomorrow (I am shattered here )

--James

No problem - I just wanted to check as I have a bad history with the vB email sys