cpanelhost.me - Don't want downtime? Don't sign up!

Alright, well a couple of months ago I signed up with cpanelhost.me (burstnet reseller) because of their fairly cheap dedicated server prices. After they were acquired by another company, my server has been having it's network dropped every single night, for multiples times a night (this is also reinforced due to the fact that their website is completely inaccessible [try it right now if you want, cpanelhost.me] during this time, some type of network problem which they obviously refuse to fix).

Anyways, since they seem to be incapable of doing anything themselves, they go to Burstnet to ask them what the hell is going on, and (not sure if it's cpanelhost or Burstnet, if anyone could confirm I'd be pretty happy) give me a generic answer.. "we've had technicians working on the server blah blah blah" you know, the general stuff. Only problem is this has been happening for at least 3 weeks now. I run a private game server, and when hundreds of people get disconnected, have to wait a good 10-15 minutes to sign back on (multiple times per night, might I add) it really doesn't look good for me or for them, for their terrible network.

Anyways, just giving anybody who wants to sign up with these guys a heads up.

since burstNET doesn't have any Recently "known" network issues aside from the packet loss from a day or two ago that has been resolved, It shouldn't be a burstNET issue. But your saying it's been happening for 3 weeks now.

So, I'm ASSUMING your Dedicated server isn't through burstNET if you could provide an IP so we could check that would be great. But like i said burstNET hasn't had any on-going issues for the past "3 weeks", So it has to be in another Datacenter. If burstNET had issues like this i would be affected since i have everything at the burstNET facility.

As far as their site being down this is probably an issue caused by them or the datacenter that their node(s) are in.
    QuadraNet Enterprises | Providing Secure Infrastructure Solutions to modern businesses since 2001.
    QuadraNet is a globally recognized cloud solution provider ​with the Best-in-class responsive 24x7 customer support.​
    Locations: Los Angeles, Miami, Dallas, New Jersey, Chicago, Atlanta, Seattle & Amsterdam.
    Andrew Moore andrew.moore@quadranet.com Visit https://www.QuadraNet.com

No problem, not trying to point any fingers but I thought I read somewhere that they were a Burstnet reseller.

IP: 173.212.246.202

Quote Originally Posted by Teardrop View Post
    No problem, not trying to point any fingers but I thought I read somewhere that they were a Burstnet reseller.

IP: 173.212.246.202
    Well for what it is worth; the IP is owned by Burstnet ; so it is very likely to be in their datacenter.

But connectivity issues can have lots of reasons, it can also be the server which is having problems. But for gaming of course the network is much more important as i.e. for serving webpages.

You are in the burstNET facility, But i cannot find a reasonable explanation as to why you are experiencing tons of problem with your server since i read the burstNET forums/site daily for network issues. The only recent network issue was the packet loss which was fixed almost if not more than 48 hours ago and did not last but a few hours.

I suppose you'll have to wait for them to reply it is also a possibility to go directly to burstNET with this issue since the node is in their facility, Just sign up on their helpdesk and ask what's going on with your node. (I recommend doing this if you have any further issues with your node), don't expect a decently timed reply from cpanelhost.me with this issue as they have to go to burstNET and ask what's going on as well, So i mean why don't you just go ask them directly? Or call burstNET with the issue, No matter where it was bought from the node is still in their facility and you have login credentials so it's still your node no matter where it's bought from.
    QuadraNet Enterprises | Providing Secure Infrastructure Solutions to modern businesses since 2001.
    QuadraNet is a globally recognized cloud solution provider ​with the Best-in-class responsive 24x7 customer support.​
    Locations: Los Angeles, Miami, Dallas, New Jersey, Chicago, Atlanta, Seattle & Amsterdam.

I opened up a ticket directly with Burstnet, gonna see how things go I guess.

Don't forget to post back here and let us know the outcome because I'm kinda curious as well.

We have been having brief DDOS attacks lately causing issues around the data center.
    We had one a few mins ago, it has since cleared up. If you still have issues please let me know.

Thank You,
    Jamey B.
    Systems Administration Support
    Burstnet Technologies Inc.
    Well, at least their response time was good.

No idea why cpanelhost.me hasn't notified my about this after I asked why their network was being a piece of garbage.

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones then, Because nothing i have has been affected by the DDOS attacks, Well at least you got this resolved and now you know that in the future you should go directly to burstNET instead of waiting for the reseller =]

Well I mean this has been happening for two weeks straight, have they really not been able to resolve this issue in two weeks?

http://forums.burst.net/forumdisplay.php?f=8

as you can see the only recent network issue was about 24-48 hours ago, the DDoS issue either has not been announced or it is a recent issue (not an on going 2 week issue)

Well the symptoms are exactly the same as what I've been having for the past two weeks, so I might not even be affected by the DDoS if it was only recent.

Let's see what Burstnet has to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Teardrop View Post
    Well the symptoms are exactly the same as what I've been having for the past two weeks, so I might not even be affected by the DDoS if it was only recent.

Let's see what Burstnet has to say.
    Greetings,

Can you PM me you BurstNET ticket number? I would like to look into your issue.
    Joe Marr
    BurstNet Technologies, Inc.