Thread: EuroVPS Review.

Thumbs up EuroVPS Review.

EuroVPS - www.eurovps.com - 4 months experience

Performance - Many VPS providers pack their servers with a ton of VEs and don't care about performance. However, EuroVPS uses fast SCSI 15K based RAID arrays in their servers along with Dual or Quad processors in each machine. The performance is *excellent* on their host nodes to say the least. I feel like I have my own dedicated server.

Support - I haven't used their support much, but I did ask for a reload to a plain VPS just a few days ago and they replied within 5 minutes confirming the request. I had the VE reloaded to a plain CentOs install within 15 minutes.

Uptime
    - Uptime is quite good here. They rarely ever (infact never during my experience) have an issue with one of their nodes locking up, etc. AFAIK, the only downtime there is is VZ upgrades, etc. The network has awesome uptime

Price - Considering they use such high performance servers and offer such a good service, their prices are very cheap .

I like EuroVPS, if you want a VPS in EU then this is definitely a provider to look at.

HTH.
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

* BTW

If a mod needs the URL to a site I have hosted at EuroVPS I would be happy to provide it.
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

I have sent them an enquiry, hope they can help me.

I would like to see the URL

Its a Saturday night and it took them 17 mins to get back to me with a sales enquiry.

umm.... this could be the one

Yes I agree they are very reliable and have excellent support - I would reccomend them.

Originally posted by Ripshirt
    Its a Saturday night and it took them 17 mins to get back to me with a sales enquiry.

umm.... this could be the one
    sales != support, generally.
    Simpli Networks, LLC :: http://www.simplinetworks.com :: Proudly 100% Owned.
    Providing Affordable Managed Cloud/VPS Servers & Server Management Solutions.
    We offer REAL 24x7x365 in-house support - proudly serving our customers since 2005!
    Want to learn more? Give us a call - +1 (844) 4SIMPLI or email sales[@]simplinetworks.com today!

And support quality often differs with the panelsoftware you use. It would be nice if everybody also mention which panelsoftware is used when praising a host.

I started off with Plesk and now I'm using cPanel, HTH. I'm not the kind of user that's going to make 5 tickets per day though. I like to fix things on my own first, or at least try to

I've been with them for less than a month but already i'm very impressed with pretty much everything. If web hosting companines ever needed a role model ..

@EddieFudd: Which Panel?

If anyone is thinking about going with EuroVPS, I HIGHLY reccommend them. Not only is their support outstanding but their servers are top of the line. You might pay a few more bucks a month with them but it's definitely worth it if you care about your hosting experience.

Igor and Vasili are great guys to work with. I've been with them for about 8 months with no downtime. What an outstanding company to work with.

If any webhost is trying to start up their business, I would suggest you follow the exact model of what EuroVPS does.

Originally posted by JensL
    @EddieFudd: Which Panel?
    What do you mean?

i think he means what control panel are you running. plesk, cpanel, or direct admin?

I spoke with Vasili via sales email, responses in about 5 mins. Sent about 8 emails in total and everytime I got a really fast response.

He actually knew what he was talking about to, fast responses and speaking to someone that knows their stuff, im not used to it

Moving from fasthosts where a response usually takes 48 hours and the response usually doesnt even answer your question or fix your problem.

To get back on topic, im impressed with EuroVPS

I bought a server(VPS) from them this morning, at around 5AM PST, and recieved my login info at 11AM PST, everything looks great so far.

in answer to your question JensL I'm using Cpanel if that is what you meant

Thanks for your response.

Anybody having trouble trying to access their support system?
    I am getting a page cannot be displayed error for almost two days.

- V

They have had a few problem during their upgrade of their support system, see the following post ...

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...hreadid=454172

It actually seems to be a Windows (OS) upgrade. [I wonder if Windows actually runs better without updates ] Everything seems OK now, just a bad SSL.

just signed up to EuroVPS

from what i can see EuroVPS seems to be a reliable VPS host, with the support alot look for today. I just signed up for a VPS with them like to see how they go, for awhile ill keep people posted on progress =]

Well,
    I just bought a Plesk Win VPS, i hope this turns out good.

Can't complain at all.

I ordered with Plesk and then worked out cPanel would be better, they didn't mind. Support response has always been quick and good, the server up time has been fantastic recently.

Speed and price make it a real bargin for us - a world of difference from the reseller account we had with another company before them.

Mine VPS will set up in emergency and was up on a sunday morning.. in 30 minutes.. talk about support? heh Eurovps is the way to go!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesDB
    Can't complain at all.
    I ordered with Plesk and then worked out cPanel would be better, they didn't mind. Support response has always been quick and good, the server up time has been fantastic recently.

Speed and price make it a real bargin for us - a world of difference from the reseller account we had with another company before them.
    How strange. I ordered with cPanel from start, they installed 'Current' version and I've always used 'Stable' version so asked for it to be changed.

Simple request right?

Nope.