Securedragon Backup VPS 19+ months - review

I could just summarize my experience in a single sentence, if you need a back VPS look no further than Serverdragon.

I have nothing but praise for the Securedragon team. I needed a cheaper backup solution, as I was running pretty tight on funds especially after paypal limitations over in my place & I was recommended of securedragon backup VPS by a few wht members, so I wanted to give them a try & I'm proud of my decision & thankful to those who recommended me SD .

In the 19+ months, when ever I raised a ticket about any issues/favors, it was addressed with in 20 mins most of the times. Because of paypal issues in my region, I never paid directly to SD for more than a few months, usually I forward my advertiser's payments to SD's PP account & they credit my account accordingly. Even currently I have balance in my clientarea that would be enough for the next 5 months, which was sent by my advertiser to SD.
    I'm not sure how many providers would go this extra mile to help their clients especially some one who is paying just a couple of dollars.

I pay mere $2.99 for their BU25 plan but the support & the assistance I got from Joe especially would be priceless.

Since, this is an backup VPS I never kept up time report for it. I login once every couple of days for making a fresh backup of my sites to SD & I never encountered any downtime so far. Download Speeds have been really good, nothing to complain about.

Kudos to Joe & Steve for amazing service.

My overall rating:

Speed - 10/10
    Support - 10/10
    Billing - 10/10

(*I'm submitting my ip via report for mods verification)

Thanks for the review.

I am not quite sure that I understand how you made your payment via your advertiser? But it is good that you were able to find a way to pay that worked out well for both parties.
    It is surprising to hear of such great support for such a low cost vps, but then again, I used to know kujoe from FWHT, so, I know its his character to go above and beyond to help others.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_matt View Post
    Thanks for the review.

I am not quite sure that I understand how you made your payment via your advertiser? But it is good that you were able to find a way to pay that worked out well for both parties.
    It is surprising to hear of such great support for such a low cost vps, but then again, I used to know kujoe from FWHT, so, I know its his character to go above and beyond to help others.
    you're welcomed

well I change the payment email @ my advertiser's (such as clicksor) to SD's PP id, when I need to make the payment. I notify Joe/Steve about the same a week in advance & if needed remind them. I know the approx date when my advertiser would be releasing the payment & the approx amount reaching them. They confirm about it, if its reached them or not, if its reached they add amount to my client area else notify the same

I have never heard of someone being that accommodating for a client, it is also a pretty clever way to handle payment as well

Thanks for the awesome review. We're very happy for any reviews we get but especially from long term clients who have had the opportunity to grow with us.
    -Joe @ Secure Dragon LLC.
    + OpenVZ Powered by Wyvern | KVM | cPanel Hosting | Backup VPSs | LowEndBoxes | DDOS Protection
    + Florida | Colorado | Illinois | California | Oregon | Georgia | New Jersey | Arizona | Texas

Agreed!

I've been using SecureDragon for a regular VPS for years now and love it. I have the OpenVZ 512mb plan. Now I'm look at them for backup, 100mb for $5/mnth. Cannot argue with that.