Exclamation Limenex Affordable Premium Web Hosting Opening Promotion! $1 FOR LIFE!

Limenex is officially open to the public now! In order to motivate WHT members to try us out, we are offering a 50% DISCOUNT for your first invoice or 25% DISCOUNT for LIFE!! You can pay by monthly, quarterly, semi-annually and annually!

50% OFF First Invoice Coupon Code: WHT50
    25% Recurring Discount Coupon Code: WHT25LIFE

Use coupon code "1DOLLAR" to receive a recurring $2.95 discount for Plan 1 FOR LIFE! In other words, you will be paying $1 for Plan 1 FOREVER!!! Hurry! Grab yours today!*

-------------------
    Why Limenex?

-------------------
    * We are selling at profitable prices to keep us in business in the long term.
    * We underutilise our servers to improve websites' performance.
    * We offer REAL 24*7*365 helpdesk support.
    * Experienced Technical Support Team

If you're experiencing horrible support, frequent downtime and poor customer experience, making the switch to Limenex is the wisest choice! We are not only good in ensuring you get good uptime and support, we do our best in preventing abusers from sharing a server with you by having strict fraud checking policies and build a business model around quality, not quantity, which attracts abusers.

Do you know that many web hosting companies advertise big and fancy servers and claim that it will improve user's experience when in fact, the bigger the server is, the more accounts they put in the server, which effectively nullify the benefits of the bigger server! Limenex doesn't do so! We invest in decent-sized top quality hardware, spread accounts across multiple servers and underutilise the servers to ensure optimal performance for our customers!
    For example, Host A uses a server with a capacity of 500 accounts. Limenex will use 2 servers with a total capacity of 500 accounts and sell much less than the actual capacity the hardware allows! By doing so, we can ensure that our customers' accounts are spread across multiple servers to increase reliability and have more room to breathe. With such practise, we will have better flexibility when it comes to CPU and RAM limits.
    Average Server Configuration:
    Quad Core Processors
    8GB RAM
    Multiple SAS 15K RPM Hard Drives in RAID

===================
    Our Shared Hosting Plans
    ===================
    (sh) Plan 1
    1,500MB Disk Space
    30,000MB Bandwidth
    $3.95 per month
    $2.96 per month after 25% DISCOUNT!

$1.98 per month after 50% DISCOUNT!

$1 per month FOR LIFE FOR FIRST 10 SIGNUPS USING "1DOLLAR"!

Order Now!

(sh) Plan 2
    5,000MB Disk Space
    100,000MB Bandwidth
    $5.95 per month
    $4.46 per month after 25% DISCOUNT!

$2.98 per month after 50% DISCOUNT!

Order Now!

(sh) Plan 3
    10,000MB Disk Space
    200,000MB Bandwidth
    $10.95 per month
    $8.21 per month after 25% DISCOUNT!

$5.48 per month after 50% DISCOUNT!

Order Now!

Features List:
    * Unlimited Domains
    * Unlimited Email Addresses
    * Unlimited FTP Accounts
    * Unlimited MySQL Databases
    * Daily & Weekly Offsite Backup
    * RVSkin & RVSiteBuilder Pro
    * Softaculous, Installatron & Fantastico Auto-Installers!
    * 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    * AND MORE!!!

Full List at: http://www.limenex.com/shared.html

What's more? You get additional discounts when you prepay for 3-12 months!*
    3 Months - 5%
    6 Months - 10%
    12 Months - 15%

*Terms & Conditions for $1 Promotion:

- Coupon code is valid for the first 10 orders only. (I.e. can only be used for 10 times)
    - Limited to 1 promotion per customer.
    - Eligible for new customers only.
    - Only valid for month-to-month contract. Customers who wish to prepay, please send a ticket to our sales department.

You're probably asking if we are making any profit by selling at $1! We admit that it is unprofitable but we want more people to try us out!

Many of our competitors are selling at $1 as well, but they are not delivering the quality service that customers expect! To make sure that we are delivering a high quality of service, we don't cut unnecessary cost in order to lower the prices of our services, unlike some of our competitors with low prices and quality!

Our servers are hosted in WebNX's datacentre in Los Angeles, CA.

We only accept PayPal for payment. All accounts take up to 1 working day to be provisioned manually to prevent fraud.

For more information, please visit our website: http://www.limenex.com/

Do not hesitate to contact us by Submitting a Ticket at our Helpdesk!
    Last edited by sirius; 01-29-2011 at 12:26 PM. Reason: edit per HCE-202859

Suppose one accepts your generous offer of a small but still very useful account at a dollar per month, or one of the other plans, and wants later to upgrade to a larger plan. Will the fifty percent discount subsequently hold for the upgraded plan?
    The arcane art of background-image creation is not for dweebs. Oh, wait, it is!

Quote Originally Posted by bumpylight View Post
    Suppose one accepts your generous offer of a small but still very useful account at a dollar per month, or one of the other plans, and wants later to upgrade to a larger plan. Will the fifty percent discount subsequently hold for the upgraded plan?
    Sure. Send me a ticket to the sales department for that. Please take note that 50% discount is only available for the first payment.

Oops, my apologies. I'd been thinking of the other discount. I'll assume the same holds true for that, meaning that one would send over a ticket to upgrade to a larger plan at 25% off for life. It would be consistent with the spirit of your reply.

Oops, my apologies. I'd been thinking of the other discount. I'll assume the same holds true for that, meaning that one would send over a ticket to upgrade to a larger plan at 25% off for life. It would be consistent with the spirit of your reply.
    Yep, you're right.

I thought I'd pop by to say that the account has been working well. I don't do much with it, but there have been few problems, and what problems did occur were quickly resolved.
    Last edited by bumpylight; 03-01-2012 at 01:13 PM. Reason: fancy smiley

I thought I'd pop by to say that the account has been working well. I don't do much with it, but there have been few problems, and what problems did occur were quickly resolved.
    Thanks for the kind words!