* ███ Click Here for Awesome Web Hosting Deals ███

6 MONTHS FREE | As low as $6/yr | cPanel | SiteBuilder | LiteSpeed | Softaculous | 24/7 Support

HostingV2 / Limenex is celebrating our 1 year anniversary with this unbeatable deal!

Do you have websites that aren't making money but costs $5/m to host elsewhere? You've came to the right place! HostingV2 strives to deliver quality web hosting at extremely affordable prices, suitable for most personal and business websites!

www.hostingv2.com

Promotions
    Promotion Code: ANNIVERSARY
    25% Discount for LIFE
    6 Months FREE
    FREE Upgrade for "King" Plan

Use coupon code "ANNIVERSARY" to sign up with any of our hosting plans and we will give you 25% discount for LIFE and an additional 6 months FREE of charge.

When you order our "King" plan, we will increase your resources to 5,000MB disk space & 50,000MB bandwidth!

We will apply the additional 6 months and upgrades manually after accepting the order.

Plans & Pricing
    Our servers are located in Colo4Dallas data centre in Dallas, Texas, USA. The plans & prices below are before discount.

Peasant
    500MB Disk Space
    5,000MB Bandwidth
    Unlimited Domains
    Unlimited Features
    $8/year
    ORDER NOW

Knight
    1,000MB Disk Space
    10,000MB Bandwidth
    Unlimited Domains
    Unlimited Features
    $12/year
    ORDER NOW

King
    2,000MB Disk Space (FREE Upgrade to 5,000MB!)
    20,000MB Bandwidth (FREE Upgrade to 50,000MB!)
    Unlimited Domains
    Unlimited Features
    $24/year
    ORDER NOW

Included Features
    * cPanel Control Panel
    * RVSiteBuilder
    * Softaculous (1-click script installer)
    * Daily Backups
    * LiteSpeed Webserver
    * 24/7 Support
    * 99.5% Uptime Guarantee
    * UNLIMITED Addon/Sub/Parked Domains
    * UNLIMITED Email Accounts
    * UNLIMITED MySQL Databases
    * UNLIMITED FTP Accounts

1-Click Install for:
    * WordPress
    * phpBB
    * MyBB
    * SMF
    * Joomla
    * Drupal
    * MediaWiki
    * osCommerce
    * ZenCart
    * Cube Cart
    * AND MANY MORE!

Better place your order now! This promotion will expire once our new website is up and running VERY soon!

This promotion is only applicable for new clients or existing clients who want to make an additional order.

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: How long have you in business?
    A: HostingV2 is a division of Limenex, which has been officially in business since January 2011. You can be confident that we won't vanish 6 months later like some of our competitors do.

Q: Your prices are ridiculously low! How can you be reliable this way?
    A: We can offer such low prices because unlike our competitors, we use our low pricing instead of expensive advertisements to gain customers. The savings are then passed on to you!

Got a question for us? No problem! Submit a ticket here and we will be glad to assist you!

Sales Email: sales [at] hostingv2.com or click here

Hello!

Please upgrade Order #9705438778
    I hope to leave a great review 6 months from now
    Two decades of web marketing experience & millions of visitors, previously a super-affiliate.

Quote Originally Posted by Webmaster7 View Post
    Hello!

Please upgrade Order #9705438778
    I hope to leave a great review 6 months from now
    Your account has been upgraded. I hope you will enjoy hosting with us.

Thank you for the very fast support ;D
    Two decades of web marketing experience & millions of visitors, previously a super-affiliate.

I got my server provisioned rather fast and they good fast servers so far. Thanks and I recommend, they look at load and size first which is a good sign...not # of domains

Quote Originally Posted by Webmaster7 View Post
    Thank you for the very fast support ;D
    You're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by jollymons View Post
    I got my server provisioned rather fast and they good fast servers so far. Thanks and I recommend, they look at load and size first which is a good sign...not # of domains
    Thanks for the kind words.

while I have you here, do you own the limenex company also? I was going to purchase a package from them also (I am spreading out accounts and nameservers instead of plopping them all on 1 server)

What does a Nameserver for Limenex look like? Like ns1.limenex.com?

while I have you here, do you own the limenex company also? I was going to purchase a package from them also (I am spreading out accounts and nameservers instead of plopping them all on 1 server)

What does a Nameserver for Limenex look like? Like ns1.limenex.com?
    Yes I do own Limenex too. The nameservers are indeed ns*.limenex.com.

and they are on different ip addresses correct? Do you have any coupons for limenex Advanced plan?

and they are on different ip addresses correct? Do you have any coupons for limenex Advanced plan?
    Yes, they are hosted on different IP addresses and location. HostingV2 servers are in Dallas while Limenex's servers are in LA.

You can use coupon code "2012" to enjoy 25% discount for life.

Perfect! I have signed up for 6 hosting accounts today trying to get more bang for my buck rather then stay with my current hosting company that just stinks like the "swamp" they live in, Houston.

BTW anyone else looking for a good set of hosts the prices for limenex and hostingv2 are the lowest but they dont give you lots of tons of space. If your like me you don't need it, you need unlimited domains and uptime on multiple servers across the IP-sphere, which they fit the bill.

I'm signing up now

Perfect! I have signed up for 6 hosting accounts today trying to get more bang for my buck rather then stay with my current hosting company that just stinks like the "swamp" they live in, Houston.

BTW anyone else looking for a good set of hosts the prices for limenex and hostingv2 are the lowest but they dont give you lots of tons of space. If your like me you don't need it, you need unlimited domains and uptime on multiple servers across the IP-sphere, which they fit the bill.

I'm signing up now
    Thanks. I look forward to doing business with you.

Great Service and very professional

I've been using HostingV2 since December of 2011. I could not be more pleased with their service. Thanks for everything.

Quote Originally Posted by coley5 View Post
    I've been using HostingV2 since December of 2011. I could not be more pleased with their service. Thanks for everything.
    Thanks for the kind words, Michael!