Originally Posted by kantsev
Good to hear that there are people interested.
Could I please get your general advice if I were to try organise a small scale gathering in London.
- How should the event be structured?
- Hosting providers come out and talk about unique and/or exciting features of their service?
- Hosting users get to ask questions, voice their requirements and suggest improvements?
- Finish with some free time for everyone to get to know each other?
- How could the event be efficiently advertised? (apart from on WHT)
- Do you think the organiser should cover all expenses or introduce a symbolic entry fee?
Have you made any porgress with this yet? I can help you if you would to organise an event.