LegitDesigns LLC Review

Hello Everyone,

I know this review may look fishy to some given the newness to the account posting here. First off I wanted to say I have been reading WHT since 2005 when I first worked with Ev1/Ev1Servers. So please don't discount my review any.

I have had the pleasure of spending time with Alex from LegitDesigns LLC ( www.LegitDesigns.com ) working on a logo for a company I am attempting to launch. Given that I am on a very tight budget (I was laid off a year ago so I am receiving unemployment).

I have contacted about 10-15 graphics artist to get the logo done professionally and not a stick figure (my plan B lol). Each of the companies I dealt with wouldn't work with me on the budget I had. Understandable we all have bills to pay. However, I spent about 2 hours on WHT and found an ad from Alex. I decided to look over his site. The site was well done and the portfolio looked great. I figured it was a shot in the dark because his designs were really well done. I used his contact form on the site. Within 25 minutes he had responded to me. The response that I got from the first email was extremely professional unlike some of the other companies I tried.

We played email tag with me asking him a few questions and then finally he did me the biggest favor he could. Showing his true professional attitude and understanding that we are all not in the best financial situation he quickly told me he would work with me on the design within the budget I had.

After paying half of the cost of the logo up front he got to work on the logo. He gave me 3 neat designs that I liked. Made a few corrections to them and after letting my girlfriend review them I paid the rest of the fee for the logo and had the images in my email less than 5 minutes after I paid for the designs. In total he took less then 5 hours to complete the work I needed.

Now folks I can tell you I have been in technology like a lot of you for a long time. I have seen a lot of companies and had a lot of interactions with what they may call professionals but are less than that. Alex took a professional, creative, and laid back attitude to me as his customer. Quoting from an email from Alex "I'm a laid back person, aslong as the client is happy I am happy." No, I wasn't happy I was extremely ecstatic to be doing business with him.

I can tell you that it is hard to find good companies. But I will personally tell you that if you need someone that is going to work hard for you and treat you like you would treat your customers and go out of your way for you then you need Alex from LegitDesigns.

LegitDesigns and Alex directly will have my business for life should I ever need anything related to graphics or web design. There are a lot of companies that I think could take lessons from Alex.

Richard Gorman Jr
    Owner of IT Penguins

Thank you so much Richard I'm very very happy I could make everything workout for you given your situation!

I also very much appreciate the post and the time you took to type it.

Reading this just made my day!
    Alex Fuller | Creative Director / Owner
    Extremely experienced, with 5 years service to WHT community.
    LegitDesigns, LLC - Professional Web Design Company

nice review mate. logo design requires good skills in using design software. A designer should be creative and knows how to convert a concept into a logo or graphic.

Nice review. I've spoken with Alex before, he's a cool guy.
    Sam Asante ~ Web & User Interface Designer ~ SamAsante.com
    World-Class cPanel Themes
    Responsive WHMCS Themes

Thanks for the review. Not in need of a design service atm but over the past years I've met all sorts of designers and you'll know when you got a good one. The most important thing is creativity, everything else (software etc.) can be learned.

Great review, and Alex is indeed a great guy.

We had a discussion yesterday actually regarding some potential work, and he seemed very professional and well mannered.

I expect to see some more positive reviews for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam [Vissol] View Post
    Nice review. I've spoken with Alex before, he's a cool guy.
    Thanks Sam!

Quote Originally Posted by Bahawolf View Post
    Great review, and Alex is indeed a great guy.

We had a discussion yesterday actually regarding some potential work, and he seemed very professional and well mannered.

I expect to see some more positive reviews for him.
    Thank you as well Brian, still looking forward to hearing back from you soon!
    Alex Fuller | Creative Director / Owner
    Extremely experienced, with 5 years service to WHT community.
    LegitDesigns, LLC - Professional Web Design Company