Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    It's really strange !

I send you an order and no comment until now !

I send you private message and no replay until now !

What is the problem ?

Quote Originally Posted by Abdo-sa View Post
    It's really strange !

I send you an order and no comment until now !

I send you private message and no replay until now !

What is the problem ?

I would appreciate if you stated facts,

You opened a sales ticket,

Posted on 22 Apr 2007 12:57 PM

I responded at:

Posted on 22 Apr 2007 01:01 PM

You recieved a response in 4 minutes, for that matter we do not guarentee 24/7 sales or support and it can take up to 24 hours for a response however most take at max a few hours. Now I fail to see why you posted a FALSE statement and you can go elsewhere in future.
    Server Management - AdminGeekZ.com
    Infrastructure Management, Web Application Performance, mySQL DBA. System Automation.
    WordPress/Magento Performance, Apache to Nginx Conversion, Varnish Implimentation, DDoS Protection, Custom Nginx Modules
    Check our wordpress varnish plugin. Contact us for quote: sales@admingeekz.com

Scott is a number one professional! He is a real Level 3 Admin. He allways works hard and fix problems.

He saved me and my server from a really bad situation. His e-mail address is in my emergency mail list. If i have a problem,i will contact him again.
    Kind regards

He saved me also and restored my server after attack. Highly recommended!

I can add to the positive comments on this forum. If you need a sys admin then Scott and the AdminGeekz team are the professionals you must have working for you.

They are very knowledgeable quick and one of the few admin's I've worked with who can be relied to do the work quickly and completely the first time. Once its fixed it stays fixed...

We'd had a few random issues over the course of many days but none took Scott longer than an hour to resolve. One of them was a drive failure (luckily it was mirrored) that corrupted the entire Apache and Plesk configuration. The server was back online in 40 minutes.

I can give more examples but suffice it to say that AdminGeekz are exceptional!

I don't mean to jump on the AdminGeekZ bandwagon.. but they do an exceptional job! I would and have recommended them to several people. Very professional, and the job gets done.. period.
    www.JGRoboMarketing.com / "Automate. Grow. Repeat"
    █ Office: (800) 959-0182 / A KEAP Certified Developer (KCD)

Just worked with Scott... as everyone has said, he and his company do amazing work. They are great to work with and extremely knowledgeable. Will do business with them again.

i have vps and i want take this plan Security Audit/Linux Bundle
    i well give to the vps and thecpanel its instal
    but i want to uprdage him and i have some folders workied with safe mode off
    is thats ok for you

Is admingeekz.com a company managed by 1 person only (Scott) or you have also several techs working with you ? On your site, your corporate and staff information is really missing.

Also do you provide 24/7 support including during holidays ?

Thank you

As far as I know Admingeekz does not officially offer 24/7 support and operates with reduced staff during holidays.
    Patron: I'd like my free lunch please.
    Cafe Manager: Free lunch? Did you read the fine print stating it was an April Fool's joke.
    Patron: I read the same way I listen, I ignore the parts I don't agree with. I'm suing you for false advertising.
    Cafe Owner: Is our lawyer still working pro bono?

All I need is my server monitored and not really any admin work, just to prevent hacks and injections and things. Do I still have to pay the $300 per month?

Quote Originally Posted by HastyHost View Post
    All I need is my server monitored and not really any admin work, just to prevent hacks and injections and things. Do I still have to pay the $300 per month?
    This thread is not monitored which is why we have a sales contact, please use that instead.

We do not offer any server monitoring only packages.
    Infrastructure Management, Web Application Performance, mySQL DBA. System Automation.
    WordPress/Magento Performance, Apache to Nginx Conversion, Varnish Implimentation, DDoS Protection, Custom Nginx Modules

How good is plesk, is really better then cpanel?

Quote Originally Posted by jon220 View Post
    How good is plesk, is really better then cpanel?
    I am not sure why this was posted to our sticky thread however the choice of control panel is entirely your choice. I am sure there are many fans of both and both have their advantages.

Hey are you the guys 911Steve migrated his clients? then you must be good
    Last edited by Junkfriend; 06-01-2008 at 01:44 AM.

We have tried many System Administration to work for Initial Hardening Security Audit . just we have read good testimonials .

we will try your service we sent an Order .

Thanks

Scott is definitely one of the best. Highly recommended.

FYI - This thread is quite old and the original pricing is no longer valid.

I wanted to add that I recently used AdminGeekz for some work and I am completely satisfied. Responses were quick and work was completed in the same day with thorough explanations of everything.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12