Mezzan Guest
    Hello people.
    My site 2gamerz.com is hosted by powerMonster.net
    I just started a month ago. I ran into few problems, minor ones so I got to the Support person, Scott. Those problems got fixed under few mins either by Live chat or Email.
    For a 1 month review:
    - Excellent support
    - So far very good speed. I tested and got maximum of around 400KB/s of download speed. Averaging 50-200KB/s.
    - Great uptime. I'll start with monitoring tools like Host-tracker
    I will continue with my reviews after few months.
    Thank you!

Sounds a bit fake tbh. imo.

I think its cool looking.My kids like that stuff. .Hey Mezzan dont let anyone destroy your dreams or review of your site.

Sounds a bit fake tbh. imo.
    Care to share why you feel it's fake or notify the Mods (http://www.webhostingtalk.com/report.php?p=5616595)?

Care to share why you feel it's fake or notify the Mods (http://www.webhostingtalk.com/report.php?p=5616595)?
    It seems legit to me. I agree with RossMan. Please do state your reasoning. It just seems you are trying to belittle another host...

NN-Tyler Guest
    Seems legit, hosting company is not too new, has 110 clients.

Mezzan Guest
    I think its cool looking.My kids like that stuff. .Hey Mezzan dont let anyone destroy your dreams or review of your site.
    Thanks
    Yeah, the site is simple. I plan on redesign it when my site grows big in the future.
    I used to be in godaddy, dreamhost but i'd rather not tell my experiences with them, pretty bad there.

Thanks for the review! I haven't Scott around here for a while but I'm sure he'll be pleased.
    Seems legit, hosting company is not too new, has 110 clients.
    How did you find that information?

NN-Tyler Guest
    http://whois.domaintools.com/powermonster.net
    There's several out there, that one says 190 domains, another said 110 but only updates weekly..

Thanks, Mezzan for your review.
    I'm glad we've lived up to your expectations and hope to continue to earn your business!
    @LoganNZ: I assure we did not ask Mezzan to post to WHT and that he did it upon his own accord. We have been in business for over a year and this is our first WHT review. If we were actively soliciting reviews on WHT, you'd think we would have many more.
    @Orien: I've been around, just haven't posted a lot lately. Just a few posts here and there. Seems like lately there's been nothing more than duplicate posts running rampant and I'm getting tired of responding to the "do you think overselling is bad?", "what's the best billing software?", "who's the best domain registrar?" threads of late. :/

I've only been here for a few days and in that short period of time I've managed to run across multiple threads graced by your presence. In all of them you're condescending and sarcastic to the OP, and not in a playful way.
    Is there a need for this?
    Well, to be accurate, I wasn't directing my post to the OP.
    But I guess I just need to be a nodding donkey sig spammer, agree with everyone, repeat what has been said and say "why don't you get a VPS" and I'll fit right in?

Mezzan Guest
    Now I just know how to find # of domains hosted, interesting
    Whats OP?
    Hi Scott, my pleasure
    FYI, I found WHT long time ago, just as a casual reader until I host with powerMonster.

Hi, Mezzan!
    OP is Original Poster.

Many people are naturally suspicious of someone whose only posts are to recommend a host. It is probably perfectly genuine (honestly). I guess I'm just jaded by being a WHT member for so long. Because we are all so used to people signing up to post how such and such a host sucks big time (as revenge is a big motivator). But being genuinely nice is not such a huge motivator - it's just human nature.
    I do confess to being uber cynical which comes from my pschology background (analysing the human psyche can drive anyone that way) so I feel somewhat sensitive to the motivations of people in all walks of life and on WHT that can be creating new threads or posting in a thread. We all know that so many post worthless dribble and contribute 0 to the threads they are posting in. I just wish people actually thought for a few seconds before hitting the post button.
    And I really shouldn't be so negative. I get like this every year or so. I'll get over it.

Mezzan,
    Thanks for your sharing. Nice to see that you are enjoying the stay with them very much. As you said keep us updated as the time passes.

http://whois.domaintools.com/powermonster.net
    There's several out there, that one says 190 domains, another said 110 but only updates weekly..
    Yes Domaintools is a great tool to look for number of domains hosted. However it is sometimes not that accurate when multiple nameservers are used.