Hostgator.com has immediate openings for Level I, Level II & Level III Linux Support Techs. Due to rapid growth and expansion we are seeking talented individuals to join the HostGator Team.
The positions are for our Main Office located in Boca Raton, Florida. In-House ONLY. If you are interested in remote work, please do not e-mail. Relocation assitance may be available for the right candidates. Once again this is a LOCAL Position ONLY.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who wishes to be a part of a very successful web hosting company that focuses on quality customer care.
This is a fast paced environment requiring individuals with strong work ethics and the ability to be a team player. You must be very patient & have the ability to listen and generate technically sound solutions on the fly.
Duties for this position include:
- Troubleshooting client issues via Kayako SupportSuite Helpdesk
- Monitoring servers and responding to event notifications. (Service Down / Load Alerts etc)
- Performing scheduled or assigned tasks/projects.
- Strong Linux background.
- Working knowledge of cPanel and it's supporting applications.
- Experience troubleshooting hardware.
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to succeed in a fast paced environment.
This position is on a full-time basis (Approximately 40 hours per week).
Salary: Up to a $5,000 Sign on Bonus & $35k - $55k/year depending on previous experience
Please send a cover letter & resume to email@example.com
Only selected applicants will be contacted. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!
Please include a contact phone number as well as any AIM or MSN IDs.
If you have any questions about the position. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org