To maximize the flexibility of organizations and people attending HostingCon Global 2015, there are several different kinds of passes available. Which is the one for you depends on your individual objectives, and what you want to take away from HostingCon. While the Full Conference pass is the best value, you can also limit your investment to the aspect of HostingCon that will be most valuable to you.
Full Conference $699
The obvious first choice for most attendees, the full conference pass includes:
- Access to all speakers and sessions; over 100 across four tracks, including Lance Crosby’s Keynote Address, New Roundtable discussions, Pre-Conference Training Workshops on Sunday, New Ask-the-Experts Q&A sessions on Tuesday and Wednesday in Exhibit Hall
- Free networking breakfasts and lunches on all three days
- Use of HostingCon Connect
- Chance to reserve semi-private meeting space
- A free event tote bag with more than 30 giveaways
- Full access to Exhibit Hall and the Exhibit Hall Happy Hour Networking Event sponsored by Digital Realty
Single Day (Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday) $499
Single Day passes provide a way to attend the conference even if another commitment overlaps with the HostingCon schedule, or if there is one part that your organization must attend, or that an extra person from your organization must attend.
Monday includes the Keynote Presentation, while Tuesday provides the first look at Exhibit Hall and bleeding-edge educational sessions like “Wholesale Superstructure: Evolving Cloud via Tech Innovation.” Wednesday features exhibitor awards and giveaways, and the new-for-2015 Closing Networking Reception sponsored by Giglinx Global.
Exhibits Only $199
The Exhibits Only pass includes Tuesday and Wednesday access to Exhibit Hall, and entry to the Exhibit Hall Happy Hour Networking Event.
Remember to register before the Early Bird deadline for either a full conference pass or a single day pass and receive $100 off!
For all the latest HostingCon news and information, visit HostingCon - Premier Industry Conference and Trade Show for Web Hosting and Cloud Service Providers