The early wave of registrations is rolling in for HostingCon 2015 in beautiful San Diego, and the program will soon begin rolling out. As the premier industry conference and trade show for hosting and cloud providers, HostingCon is continuing to offer the targeted networking and cutting-edge educational opportunities that have made it an institution in the industry. For 2015, HostingCon will also be providing some new ways for professionals to connect, learn, and socialize. HostingCon is the industry’s leading conference; proudly platform neutral for over 10 years!
Here are some key facts:
- Over a thousand professionals from cloud and hosting providers, managed service providers, and ISVs
- Over 40 different countries represented
- 65 % C-level executives
What is included:
- 100+ speakers over 4 tracks
- Must-attend Keynote speech
- General sessions from leading companies
- 3 new session types: roundtable discussions, ask the expert Q&A sessions, and pre-conference training workshops
- Over 30 New Exhibitors
- Sponsors include Symantec, Softlayer, Spam Experts, OnApp, and many more!
- HostingCon Connect2Meet
- Opening and Closing Networking Reception
- Official hotel steps from Gaslamp Quarter with group rate
- Early bird rate $100 off until June 12
- Full conference or exhibits only
- For details see the HostingCon brochure
Early bird registration is open now. Check back here regularly for updates about speakers, tracks, and opportunities to be a part of HostingCon 2015. We will also explore San Diego and industry trends to help you plan your July 27-29. Discover what’s possible by registering today.
For all the latest HostingCon news and information, visit HostingCon - Premier Industry Conference and Trade Show for Web Hosting and Cloud Service Providers